TDPradio via CBC - 9790 kHz @ 0000-0100 UTC
First day of this transmission it would appear.
Some quick observations: the SDC text was incorrect, reading "9800 kHz 20:45-23:59 UTC **From Sackville NB, Canada for your listening pleasure,
to North-East USA.** All FAC data was correct. Second, the Parametric stereo was not balanced well, with the right channel rather loud compared to the left channel. I checked my PC settings and they were set correctly, so somewhere the source balance is off. Resetting my balance by about 80/20% Left to Right fixed the sound. Lastly, there was several minutes of dead air at first, no audio was heard.
Nice strong signal. No close interference observed, only very weak analog signals on 9800 and 9780. The observed maximum audio bandwidth was about 13.5 kHz. Several dropouts heard, but only shown on the SNR to Correctly Decoded Frames History. No interference seen on the waveform (like lightning or electrical) I'm not sure what was causing this to happen, nor is the SNR taking any hits. Big SNR hit at 0042Z: looked like some strong, local interference caused that.
Dream crashed at 0044Z; restarted and continued logging. So this log will be in two parts. The second part is showing the wrong frequency: Dream didn't reset when I restarted the log.
0052Z: SDC now says "ww.tdpradio.co. Enjoy"
Tomorrow: I will run DRMSWR as it is more reliable.
48.763N, 122.513W - CN88rs
Airspy HF+ Discovery + SDR-Console s/w + 60m dipole