After more than one year, the brand new version 2.0 of DRM Discoverer is ready to download! Just in time for the winter schedule B05
Because the old thread is deleted, here comes a short intoduction of DRM Discoverer:
The DRM Discoverer will guide you through the rapidly increasing number of daily DRM transmissions. The schedule always shows in green the broadcasts, that are currently on the air. Red transmissions are comming next. Just select one and your connected receiver will tune immediately to this frequency. DRM Discoverer is especially designed for the the use with the DRM Software Radio from Fraunhofer, where you can easily start and stop log files with just one click. Nevertheless you can also use DRM Discoverer together with Dream, because it provides more RX controlls and you can tune just with your mouse wheel, but the log function of Dream cannot be controlled.
Currently supported receivers are: AOR AR 7030, Yaesu FRG100, FT757GX, FRG8800, FT847, TenTec RX320D, WiNRADiO G303, ICOM PCR-1000, Elektor DRM RX and Telefunken E1800, NRD 545 and Digital World Traveller.
And these are the new features and changes in version 2.0:
- added support of Coding Technologies Digital World Traveller
- added support of NRD 545
- increased number of rows in schedule grid
- added 7 user editable frequency presets (edit the ini file)
- added some cleverness to the blue bar for detecting current transmissions
- reduced CPU usage
- increased general performance
- reduced display flicker in schedule
- schedule sorting options are stored
- added log duration display
- added Stop Log button to stop the log
- added seconds to the UTC clock
Free download as usual here:
I hope you like it.